As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have specific information about a product referred to as "Mosquito Rubber Beading." However, I can provide some general information based on common terminology.
Mosquito rubber beading could potentially refer to a type of rubber material used in the construction or sealing of windows and doors to prevent mosquitoes and insects from entering living or working spaces. Here are some possibilities:
1. **Weather Stripping:**
- Rubber beading is often used as part of weather stripping around windows and doors. It helps create a seal to prevent drafts, dust, and insects from entering a building.
- Mosquito rubber beading may be designed to specifically address the issue of keeping mosquitoes out, featuring a design that prevents tiny insects from passing through gaps.
2. **Screen Window/Door Seal:**
- In regions where mosquitoes are prevalent, special rubber beading or seals may be used in conjunction with screens on windows and doors. This helps create a barrier that keeps mosquitoes outside.
3. **DIY Solutions:**
- Some individuals may use rubber beading in a DIY manner to address gaps or openings in windows and doors, creating a barrier against mosquitoes.
4. **Insect-Resistant Materials:**
- Some rubber materials used in construction may have insect-resistant properties or coatings, which could be relevant to mosquito prevention.
If "Mosquito Rubber Beading" refers to a specific product or brand, I recommend checking with local hardware stores, home improvement centers, or manufacturers that specialize in window and door sealing products. They can provide detailed information about the specific features and applications of the product.