An oil suction and discharge rubber hose, commonly known as an oil transfer hose or oil delivery hose, is a specialized type of hose designed for the transportation of various types of oil, petroleum products, and other hydrocarbons. These hoses are commonly used in industrial applications, including the transfer of oil from storage tanks, oil tankers, or oil drilling operations. Here are some key features and characteristics of oil suction and discharge rubber hoses:
1. Material: These hoses are typically made of synthetic rubber compounds that are resistant to the specific type of oil or petroleum product being transferred. They are reinforced with fabric or wire to provide strength and durability.
2. Design: Oil suction and discharge hoses have a specific design to facilitate the suction and discharge of oil. They often have a corrugated or smooth inner lining to ensure smooth flow and reduce friction.
3. Fittings: The ends of the hose are equipped with fittings or couplings, such as camlock, flange, or threaded connections, to facilitate the connection to the source and destination of the oil.
4. Size and Length: These hoses come in various sizes and lengths, depending on the application. The size of the hose may vary to accommodate different flow rates and pressure requirements.
5. Resistant to Oil and Chemicals: They are designed to be resistant to the specific type of oil and chemicals they will come into contact with during the transfer process.
6. Temperature and Pressure Ratings: Oil suction and discharge hoses are rated for specific temperature and pressure conditions to ensure safe and efficient operation.
7. Applications: They are used in a wide range of applications, including oil refineries, petrochemical plants, shipping and tanker operations, and various industrial processes where oil and petroleum products need to be moved.
Proper selection, use, and maintenance of oil suction and discharge rubber hoses are essential to prevent leaks, spills, and contamination while transferring oil. It's crucial to follow safety guidelines and regularly inspect and replace hoses as needed to ensure the integrity of the transfer process and to meet environmental and safety regulations.
|Minimum Order Quantity
|An oil suction rubber hose typically consists of multiple layers that work together to provide the n
|The packaging of an oil suction rubber hose can vary depending on the manufacturer, distributor, and
|The pattern or design of an oil suction and discharge rubber hose refers to the surface texture or s
|The working pressure of an oil suction and discharge rubber hose refers to the maximum pressure at w
|The shape of an oil suction and discharge rubber hose refers to its physical configuration or form.
|The temperature range of an oil suction and discharge rubber hose refers to the temperatures within
|The thickness of an oil suction and discharge rubber hose refers to the measurement of the hose's wa
|The weight of an oil suction and discharge rubber hose can vary significantly depending on several f
|I Deal In
|Oil suction and discharge rubber hoses are constructed using a combination of different materials to
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
|Minimum Order Quantity
|APPLICATION The application is in aupplying the petroleum products from road rail tanker carrying th
|Vacuum Hose Pipe
|Packing straight and Coil with HDPE Cover
|15 Mtr Max
|Top-Plain and Coil
|Weight depend of Weight
|I Deal In
|70 to 150 Dec C
|6mm to 25mm
|Nom. Bore in mm
|Tolerance on Nom. Bore mm
|Min. Thk of Lining mm
|Max. mass per metre of hose for type kg/m
|For all Types
|1A and 1B
|2A and 2B
|Min thk of lining mm
|Min thk of cover mm