|Minimum Order Quantity||3 Meter|
|Type||Rubber Hose Pipe|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
It seems like there might be a typo or a slight misspelling in your query. I believe you're referring to "Concrete End Hose." A concrete end hose, also known as a concrete pump hose or concrete delivery hose, is a specialized type of hose used in the construction industry for transferring concrete from a concrete pump to the desired location, such as the construction site or a specific area within a structure. These hoses play a crucial role in concrete placement, especially in situations where direct pouring or transportation by other means is not feasible.
Here are some key points about concrete end hoses:
1. **Purpose**: Concrete end hoses are designed to handle the high-pressure flow of concrete mix from the concrete pump to the desired location. They ensure that the concrete is delivered accurately and efficiently, reducing the need for manual labor in transporting and pouring concrete.
2. **Construction**: Concrete end hoses are typically constructed with multiple layers of rubber or other flexible materials to withstand the abrasive nature of concrete and the high pressure exerted by the pump. The inner layer is designed to resist wear from the concrete mix, while the outer layers provide reinforcement for strength.
3. **Size and Diameter**: These hoses come in various sizes and diameters to accommodate different concrete pump capacities and application requirements. Common diameters range from 2 to 6 inches or more.
4. **End Fittings**: Concrete end hoses often come with specialized end fittings that allow them to be easily attached to the concrete pump and connected to the nozzle or discharge point.
5. **Reinforcement**: The hoses are reinforced with materials such as steel wire or fabric to handle the pressure and prevent bursting under the high forces exerted by the concrete pump.
6. **Handling and Care**: Proper handling, storage, and maintenance are essential for extending the lifespan of concrete end hoses. They should be stored properly to prevent bending or kinking, which can weaken the hose structure.
7. **Abrasion and Wear Resistance**: Concrete is abrasive and can cause wear on the inner surface of the hose over time. Quality concrete end hoses are designed with abrasion-resistant materials to prolong their service life.
8. **Safety**: Operators working with concrete end hoses should follow safety guidelines to prevent accidents and ensure that hoses are properly secured and supported during operation.
9. **Customization**: Concrete end hoses can often be customized in terms of length, diameter, and end fittings to suit specific construction projects.
10. **Maintenance**: Regular inspection, cleaning, and maintenance are important to identify any signs of wear or damage and to ensure that the hoses remain in good working condition.
Remember that using high-quality concrete end hoses that are properly maintained is essential for the safety of workers and the success of construction projects. Always follow manufacturer recommendations and industry best practices when using and maintaining concrete end hoses.
- Item Code: CERH
- Production Capacity: 50Nos /Month
- Delivery Time: 7 to 15 days
- Packaging Details: The packaging details for concrete end hoses can vary depending on the manufacturer, the length of the hoses, and the specific requirements of the customer. However, here are some common packaging details that you might find for concrete end hoses:
1. **Individual Packaging**: Each concrete end hose might be individually coiled, folded, or wrapped to prevent tangling and damage during transportation and storage.
2. **Labeling and Identification**: The packaging will likely include labels or markings that indicate the type of hose, its specifications (such as length and diameter), manufacturer information, and any specific handling instructions.
3. **Packaging Materials**: The hoses are usually packaged using durable materials that protect them from external elements and rough handling during transit. Common packaging materials include cardboard boxes, wooden crates, or heavy-duty plastic wrapping.
4. **Padding and Protection**: Inside the packaging, the hoses might be cushioned with foam padding, bubble wrap, or other protective materials to prevent impacts and ensure they remain in good condition.
5. **Documentation**: The packaging might include relevant documentation, such as product datasheets, installation guidelines, and maintenance instructions.
6. **Bulk Packaging**: For larger orders or longer hoses, the hoses might be bundled together and packaged in bulk within larger containers like crates or pallets.
7. **Sealing**: The packaging will typically be securely sealed to prevent any contaminants, moisture, or debris from affecting the hoses.
8. **Handling Instructions**: The packaging might include handling instructions and guidelines for safe unloading, storage, and transportation.
9. **Fittings and Accessories**: If the hoses come with fittings, couplings, or accessories, these might be packaged separately or integrated into the overall packaging.
10. **Customization**: Depending on the manufacturer and order requirements, packaging can often be