As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have specific information about an "R3 Textiles Braided Hose." However, I can provide some general information based on common industry terminology.
In the context of hydraulic hoses, "R3" typically refers to a specific type of hose that complies with SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J517 hydraulic hose standards. SAE 100R3 is a standard specifying a textile-reinforced hydraulic hose. Hydraulic hoses are commonly used in various industrial applications, and the "R3" classification indicates the type and specifications of the hose.
Here are some general features of SAE 100R3 hoses:
- The hose is constructed with an inner tube made of oil-resistant synthetic rubber.
- It features two layers of textile braid reinforcement, usually made of high-strength fibers.
2. **Oil Resistance:**
- SAE 100R3 hoses are designed to handle hydraulic fluids, including oil and water-based hydraulic fluids.
- The textile braid reinforcement provides flexibility to the hose, making it suitable for applications where bending is required.
4. **Temperature Range:**
- SAE 100R3 hoses typically have a temperature range that allows them to operate effectively in various environments.
- SAE 100R3 hoses are commonly used in low-pressure hydraulic systems, such as those found in mobile equipment, agricultural machinery, and other industrial applications.
6. **Fluid Compatibility:**
- These hoses are compatible with a range of hydraulic fluids, making them versatile in various applications.
When dealing with specific products or variations, it's essential to refer to the manufacturer's specifications for precise details. The "R3" classification indicates a certain standard, but the actual design and characteristics of the hose can vary based on the manufacturer's specific product line.
|The impulse performance or impulse life of a hydraulic hose, including the SAE 100 R3 hose, refers t
|Minimum Order Quantity
|The impulse test performance of hydraulic hoses, including SAE 100 R1AT hoses, is typically specifie
|Minimum Order Quantity
|The size of PVC cover blocks can vary depending on the specific construction requirements and projec
|Quantity Per Box/Bag
|Common quantities per box for PVC cover blocks can range from 100 to 500 or more
|PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks are not typically designed or used for their compressive stren
|The hardness of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks can vary depending on the specific formulation
|The density of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks can vary depending on the specific formulation
|The weight of a PVC cover block can vary depending on its size, shape, and thickness. Cover blocks a
|The coverage area of a PVC cover block depends on its dimensions, which can vary based on the specif
|PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is a type of plastic that is known for its low water absorption properties.
|The thickness of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks can vary depending on the specific design and
|The surface finishing of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks is an important aspect of their desig
|The packaging type for PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks can vary depending on the manufacturer
|The contents of a package of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks can vary depending on the manufac
|The available sizes of PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) cover blocks can vary depending on the manufacturer
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
*Your information is safe with us.
PVC cover blocks are commonly used construction accessories in the building industry. They play a crucial role in ensuring the structural integrity and durability of reinforced concrete structures, especially in applications like columns, beams, and slabs. Here's a description of PVC cover blocks:
Material: PVC cover blocks are typically made from high-quality, durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic. PVC is chosen for its resistance to moisture, corrosion, and chemical degradation, making it suitable for long-term use in concrete construction.