|Minimum Order Quantity||2000 Kg|
|Working Pressure||4 Kg/sqcm|
|Usage/Application||LDPE, or Low-Density Polyethylene, is a type of thermoplastic polymer that is commonly used to make|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
LDPE, or Low-Density Polyethylene, is a type of thermoplastic polymer that is commonly used to make pipes. LDPE pipes have several characteristics that make them suitable for various applications:
1. **Flexibility**: LDPE pipes are highly flexible, which makes them easy to bend and install. This flexibility is particularly useful in situations where pipes need to follow a curved or uneven path.
2. **Chemical Resistance**: LDPE is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, making it suitable for use in applications where the pipe may come into contact with corrosive substances.
3. **Lightweight**: LDPE pipes are lightweight, which makes them easy to transport and handle during installation.
4. **Low Cost**: LDPE is a relatively inexpensive material, which can make LDPE pipes a cost-effective choice for many applications.
5. **Low Temperature Resistance**: LDPE pipes can withstand low temperatures, which makes them suitable for use in cold water supply systems.
Common applications of LDPE pipes include:
1. **Water Supply**: LDPE pipes are often used for transporting potable water in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
2. **Irrigation**: The flexibility and durability of LDPE pipes make them a popular choice for irrigation systems in agriculture.
3. **Drainage**: LDPE pipes can be used for drainage systems to carry away excess water or wastewater.
4. **Gas Distribution**: In some regions, LDPE pipes are used for distributing natural gas, although higher-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are more commonly used for this purpose due to their greater strength.
5. **Cable Protection**: LDPE pipes are used to protect electrical and telecommunication cables in underground installations.
6. **Geothermal Heating**: LDPE pipes can be used in geothermal heating and cooling systems to circulate heat exchange fluids underground.
It's important to note that while LDPE pipes have their advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for high-pressure applications, as they have a lower tensile strength compared to other types of plastic pipes like HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene). Therefore, the choice of pipe material should be based on the specific requirements of the project and the operating conditions it will be subjected to.
- Item Code: LDPEPSANDHYAFLEX
- Production Capacity: 2000kg/Day
- Delivery Time: 7 to 15 days
- Packaging Details: The packing details of LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) pipes can vary depending on factors such as the manufacturer, the size of the pipes, and the specific requirements of the customer or project. However, I can provide you with a general idea of the typical packing details for LDPE pipes:
1. **Coils or Reels**: LDPE pipes are often packaged in coils or reels, especially for smaller diameter pipes. These coils or reels can vary in size, typically ranging from a few meters to several hundred meters of pipe per coil.
2. **Bundled Sticks**: For larger diameter LDPE pipes, they may be bundled into straight sticks. These sticks are usually shorter in length compared to coils and may be packaged together for ease of transportation and handling.
3. **Plastic Wrap or Film**: LDPE pipes are typically wrapped in a layer of plastic film or wrap to protect them from dust, moisture, and other environmental factors during transportation and storage.
4. **Wooden Pallets or Skids**: The coils, reels, or bundled sticks of LDPE pipes are often placed on wooden pallets or skids to facilitate handling with forklifts or pallet jacks. Pallets also help protect the pipes from direct contact with the ground.
5. **Strapping or Bands**: Straps or bands made of materials like steel or plastic may be used to secure the coils or bundles to the pallets, preventing them from shifting or falling during transport.
6. **Labels and Identification**: Each package of LDPE pipes is typically labeled with important information such as the pipe size, length, manufacturer's name or logo, and any relevant standards or specifications.
7. **Documentation**: In many cases, the packaging includes documentation such as a packing list or invoice detailing the contents of the shipment and any relevant quality or certification documents.
8. **Custom Packaging**: Depending on the customer's requirements, LDPE pipes may be packaged in customized ways. For example, some projects may require specific lengths o