|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Roll|
|Packaging Type||Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, is commonly used for various packing and packaging applicati|
|Type||Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, comes in various types and variations, each with specific ch|
|Size||Craft paper comes in various sizes to accommodate different projects and applications. The size of c|
|Usage/Application||CONSTRUCTION ACCESSORIES DIVISION PRODUCTS DURA BOARDHD100 Formerly: SIL flex / CAPCELL HD10|
|Pack Type||10nos/Pkd and 15nos/pkd|
|Water Absorption||Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, generally has moderate to high water absorption properties d|
|Hardness||Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, is not typically measured for hardness in the same way that|
|Temperature||Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, is not typically associated with a specific temperature rang|
|Features||Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, possesses several distinctive features that make it popular|
Craft paper, also known as Kraft paper, is a type of paper that is typically brown in color and is known for its strength and durability. It is produced from the pulp of softwood trees, primarily the Kraft process, which involves chemical pulping to create strong paper fibers. The resulting paper has a coarse texture and is often used for various crafting, packaging, and industrial purposes.
Craft paper is popular in a wide range of applications due to its versatility. Some common uses of craft paper include:
1. **Packaging**: Craft paper is frequently used for packaging materials such as bags, wrapping paper, and boxes. Its sturdy nature makes it suitable for protecting items during transportation.
2. **Crafting and Art Projects**: Crafters and artists often use craft paper for various projects, including scrapbooking, card making, paper folding (origami), and other creative endeavors. Its neutral color allows it to be easily customized with paints, markers, stamps, and other art mediums.
3. **Gift Wrapping**: Brown craft paper is sometimes used as an eco-friendly alternative to traditional gift wrapping paper. It can be decorated with drawings, stamps, or ribbons to create a unique and personalized look.
4. **Labels and Tags**: Craft paper is commonly used to create labels, tags, and price stickers for products. Its rustic appearance adds a natural touch to the labeling process.
5. **Book Covers**: Craft paper can be used to make book covers, giving a vintage or handmade appearance to notebooks, journals, and textbooks.
6. **Protection and Padding**: Due to its durability, craft paper is used as padding material to protect fragile items during shipping and storage.
7. **Educational and Classroom Use**: Teachers often use craft paper for various classroom activities, such as poster making, teaching aids, and collaborative projects.
8. **Decorative Purposes**: Craft paper can be used as a decorative element in interior design, especially in rustic or industrial-themed spaces. It can be used for wall art, table runners, and other decorative accents.
9. **Wrapping and Packing Material**: Craft paper is commonly used as void fill in shipping boxes, providing a protective layer between items and preventing them from shifting during transit.
10. **Plant Protection**: Craft paper can be used in gardening to protect plants from harsh weather conditions or to cover soil for insulation.
Overall, craft paper's versatility, strength, and natural appearance make it a popular choice for a wide range of applications, both functional and decorative. It is a favorite among DIY enthusiasts, artists, and businesses looking for sustainable and reliable packaging solutions.
- Item Code: SP
- Production Capacity: 500
- Delivery Time: 2 to 4 days
- Packaging Details: Packing craft paper can involve various methods and considerations, depending on the type of craft paper, the items you're packing, and the level of protection required. Here are some packing details to keep in mind when using craft paper for packaging:
1. **Wrapping Items**:
- Place the item in the center of a sheet of craft paper.
- Fold the sides of the paper over the item, then fold the top and bottom to create a secure wrap.
- Secure the paper with tape or twine if needed.
2. **Cushioning and Void Fill**:
- Crumple or fold sheets of craft paper and place them at the bottom of the box to create a cushioning layer.
- Place the item on top of the cushioning layer and fill any empty spaces with additional crumpled paper.
- Place sheets of craft paper between individual items to prevent them from rubbing against each other and causing damage.
4. **Box Wrapping**:
- Wrap the exterior of a box with craft paper to add an extra layer of protection and a decorative touch.
- Secure the paper using tape or twine.
5. **Eco-Friendly Packaging**:
- Use craft paper as an alternative to plastic packaging materials, wrapping items in it before placing them in a box or envelope.
6. **Food Packaging**:
- For food items, wrap them securely in craft paper and seal the paper with tape or twine.
- Ensure that the craft paper is food-safe if it will come into direct contact with the food.
7. **Retail Packaging**:
- Use craft paper to wrap products in a rustic and natural manner for a unique and personalized presentation.
- You can also incorporate branding elements like stickers or stamps on the craft paper.
8. **Shipping and Mailing**:
- Use craft paper to wrap fragile items before placing them in shipping boxes.
- Consider using craft paper as an outer layer for lightweight items to minimize shipping costs.
9. **Art and Craft Supplies**:
- Use craft paper to wrap and protect art supplies, DIY kits, and craf